Friday, July 13, 2007

Who knew you'd get poked so much!?

So, today was the day that I went around Rockford getting poked all over the place. I had to get my immunizations and some blood drawn for my labs and such. The ladies at the Winnebago Health Department were really nice. If you need to get travel shots, that's the place to do it. They're very informative and explain everything. I'd like to send a big thank you to Dr. DeHaan and everyone at Md-at-Home for being really nice and helping me get all of my lab work set up. My physical is next week, but they needed samples for the labs today. The tests are going to cost upwards of $300, but I have faith that God will provide the money as needed.

In other news, I am still looking for a laptop to take with me so that I can keep up with all of the wonderful people back home. I had a possibility come up this week with a computer that I thought I had resurrected from a junk pile, but some better techs told me that I didn't fix it. I might be able to get by with its quirky attitude, but I'm not sure. A sure thing would be great, but if I can get one for free, I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Anyway, I've got to get back to getting my homework done, so I'll sign off now.

Keep Praying!
Colossians 4:3-4, "And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should."

No comments: